Covid19 has changed our normal way of life. We have to understand the precautions one must take to avoid getting infected. The first and foremost precaution is to wear a face mask while you are interacting with someone.
This is important because the necessary social distancing might not be possible at all times. Specially while we are in schools, workplaces and markets.
So what are the WHO Guidelines for Facemasks worn by the general public not infected by the covid19 virus:
- Wear a 3 layer cotton mask
- 3 layers of fabric is mandatory
- Without 3 layers – adequate protection is simply not possible.
- Do not wear surgical masks – they are meant for the medical staff and the people infected by covid19.
- Use a mask that fits your face correctly.
- Keep more than 1 mask per individual. If you wash 1 mask – use the spare one.
- Keep the masks in a safe clean place when not in use
- A 3 layered facemask provides more than 80% protection from the virus.
110ridas.com offers Good Quality 3 Layered Cotton masks designed to fit your face and provide comfort. You can keep them on without discomfort for a longer time, effectively protecting yourself and your family better. They are made of durable fabrics and are 100% washable.
As a gesture towards the cause – we are selling these masks at zero shipping cost in India.
Please note: These masks are made by local Indians during the lockdown. Buying these masks will help them sustain their families without having to rely on anyone.
Images here show the actual 110ridas.com masks worn by customers.
Please click this link to buy: Buy 3 Layered Masks
Share this on WhatsApp